The Ultimate stealth flask is here! The Beerbelly is a must have for sports enthusiasts, kayakers, airplane passengers, skier, snowboarders, and virually anyone who drinks liquids (the beer belly isnt just for beer you know. it holds hot and cold liquid!). Start saving yourself money on drinks at the game, or get drunk during your college finals...
And It holds 80oz! that’s more than a six pack of your favorite beverage!
The Beerbelly is made up of a neoprene “sling” and a polyurethane “bladder” with a tube for dispensing. The bladder is held in an insulated pouch in the sling which is worn under your clothing for concealment. When worn, it looks just like a home grown organic beer belly
1. Remove plastic on mouth piece and pinch the mouthpiece to break the seal. Pull on mouthpiece to open the valve.
2. Rinse your Beerbelly bladder with water.
3. Open all your beverage containers first then fill your Beerbelly bladder. The Beerbelly can hold up to 80oz of liquid. That’s more than a six pack folks!
4. Place your bladder into the sling. (the fill cap goes towards your body)
5. Slip the sling over your head if the straps are too long they can be cut to fit. Attach Velcro waistband and shoulder straps.
Remember to keep your Beerbelly clean by washing it out with soap and water or make it simple by using the Beerbelly Cleaning Kit (available with the deluxe beerbelly kit).